turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lulou55

I cannot find where to enter the 1095-A info. I follow the instructions, but the links don't work and the other instructions don't show what they say they will.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I cannot find where to enter the 1095-A info. I follow the instructions, but the links don't work and the other instructions don't show what they say they will.

See if these images help.    Read all of this answer before trying.

First be sure your return is open.  From any page click at the top on the Search tab (see the image below--click to enlarge)

1095-A_search.png

A search box will pop up.   Enter 1095-A without quotes and click the blue magnifying glass icon on the search line.  Do NOT click anything in the dropdown menu.  Just ignore it.  See the following image:

1095-A_step2.png

You should then see a "Jump to 1095-A" link.   See image below.   Click that Jump link.

1095-A_step3.png

Then you should arrive at the 1095-A interview.  See image below.

1095-A_step4.png

@lulou55 

Oops!  One of the images above appeared twice, but I've since corrected it.   If you were emailed the answer, don't go by it, since one of the images is wrong.   Please return to the forum to see the images in order.

Hopefully, that method above gets you to the correct place.    Just in case, however, I'll provide you this alternate method to get to the 1095-A interview:

• With your return open, go to the left menu column and click on TAX TOOLS, then select TOOLS.
  • In the Tools popup window, choose the blue TOPIC SEARCH button.
  • In the Topic Search line enter 1095-A without quotes.
  • In the selection list choose 1095-A (it may already be highlighted) and click the GO button.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies