franietu

I cannot find what the IRS thinks I should pay.

ShawnaD

If you are getting a refund, you will see an amount in green on the left side of the screen along with the text "Federal Refund".

If you owe the IRS money, you will see an amount in gray on the left side of the screen along with the text "Federal Tax Due".

You can also click "My Account", then "Tools" and select "View Tax Summary". At the bottom of the screen, there will be a line for Refund and for Balance Due, you can view the amounts on either line to see if you owe or if you will receive a refund. (screenshots below)

ShawnaD