Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pbaldt

I cannot access my account due to forgot password. Website doesn't accept code to reset password

I signed in with my phone number.  Hit forgot password. Had code called to my phone.  Submitted code.  Then website went to login and would not let me reset password.  I then repeated process ith second code.  Still can't reset password or sign in

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies

I cannot access my account due to forgot password. Website doesn't accept code to reset password

me too! help

I am also having the same issue!  Had to set up a new account and now I can't e-file.  Please help!!!
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

To access your account, please click on go to our account recovery page in the TurboTax FAQ below and follow the instructions.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302318

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

To access your account, please click on go to our account recovery page in the TurboTax FAQ below and follow the instructions.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302318

Laloc23

When I got my income tax it was put on the card now that I got my stimulus I haven't received it I was wondering what's going on is it going on the same card that I got my income tax check or something different y'all have that information but I don't understand why I didn't get my money

Can the shareholders just fire all the Directors of Turbo tax and start again? They are so incredibly backwards that I just want to scream. I have the same issue, and so I can't access any information despite multiple times of entering the verification code. They are just stupid on their technology. 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

@Deborah1963  Please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support as your issue would be best resolved with one-on-one support. Please visit the Contact Us page and select your product to get you to the right person.

To I for got my password 

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

For steps on how to recover your password please click the link below.

Forgot your TurboTax Online User ID or password?

wes5224

I cannot find icon that helps if I  forgot password or change password. do i need to find a different program or can you help me

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the below instructions to change your password. These are also contained in the Help Article ChondelLO posted above:

1. To recover your user ID or password:

2. Go to the account recovery page.
  3. Enter one of the following:
    • Phone number (recommended)
    • Email address
    • User ID
  4. Follow the instructions. We'll customize them based on the info you provide and whether we recognize the device.

@wes5224

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies