turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I can't use the link to upload the driver license because it wants me to upload my id but when I go to do it, my camera won't open

It will let me upload a file but when I try it says there was an error
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

I can't use the link to upload the driver license because it wants me to upload my id but when I go to do it, my camera won't open

Try clearing your cache and deleting cookies; if the upload issue still persists you may want to try using a different web browser altogether. The 2 FAQ's below are for your reference:

Clearing Cache

Deleting Cookies

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

It gets stuck on the loading screen for me. There's something wrong with the app that takes the images of the license that they still haven't fixed. Seems odd that a saas company can't manage to make user authentication work consistently and only has this method to fix which incidentally also doesn't work

@cantaccessaccount What are you trying to do?  Why are you trying to put in an image of a driver's license?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Trying to follow csrs instructions to fill in form to login to my quickbooks online account. The process apparently involves changing my email to the same email using a form that requires me to add a pic of my ID to have the backend team to do something to fix whatever is going wrong in their authentication process.  This process is also glitchy when taking photos of the id.

@cantaccessaccount 

This is a tax website, (NOT quickbooks either) and is not linked to the US Govt in any way.

Not sure anyone here has any insight on CSRS email changes/linkages/ setups with their new system and how it is best done.   (not sure what you think it has to do with quickbooks either)

The Quickbooks community is waaaaay over here (link below).  Ask over there, with some more details and maybe someone there will have a clue as to how you need to proceed:

US QuickBooks Community (intuit.com)

If the issue is that you can't get your CSRS account linked and setup for the new login.gov system, with the proper same-email, you will need to actually call CSRS/OPM, and ask an agent for help on the phone.

There's a "Call Us" phone link on this page, but I can't be sure it is exactly what you might need:

(scroll waaay down the page)

What is Login.gov? (opm.gov)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies