Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Thomas Bratton
Returning Member

I can't use my turbotax as when run tubrotax I'm asked for my license code and then it tells me I've used up all my licence codes

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I can't use my turbotax as when run tubrotax I'm asked for my license code and then it tells me I've used up all my licence codes

See this TurboTax support FAQ if your license code is not working - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/my-code-doesn-t-work/01/871966

For a license code issue please contact TurboTax Support by phone during business hours 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday.  

jwsrh2019

Not a helpful page. But the only attempt at helping that I've found in a wasted hour of seeking help from Intuit.

My installation was fine until I tried to open my return (after IRS says I owe more penalty than Turbotax calculated and put in my tax amount - good job). Can't open the program without submitting to a forced update. Now program requires me to enter my license (again) and then says it's invalid, code 607.

Can't get anything about Code 607 from any of the (so-called) "Help" resources.

Intuit broke my paid-for software and now prevents me from accessing my paid-for returns.

Did you see this one?  

Turbo Tax asks for the License Code each time you start

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/turbotax-2019-requests-license-activation-at-every...

DQGRABOW

WHEN WILL GET LICENCE CODE? I ORDER ON LINE ON NOV.1 PLEASE LET KNOW.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies