Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I can't seem to pay with credit card.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Can I pay my TurboTax fees with a foreign credit or debit card?

No. For fee payment, we can only accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards with a U.S. billing address.

Another option is to pay your fees with your federal refund, also known as Pay With My Refund (charges may apply).

Related Information:

If this is not your issue then post back exactly what the program is saying   or  contact support tomorrow for help ...

FAQ:   How do I connect with a tax expert in TurboTax Live?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live 

See if you have any messages in your account.   Log into your account, and in the upper right corner click the red box that says Expert Help.  Click on the Expert Advice button, then in the window that appears, look for "my contact history".  Click that, and in the message(s) that appear, click on each one, and you should see each message.
RobertDDeVine
Returning Member

I am trying to file my 2019 taxes and prepaid when an extention was made in 2020.  Do I reenter my Credit Card info again and no charge will be made?  Can you help me?

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

The extension has since ended, and you cannot file your 2019 taxes using the online program.

If you were unable to file and need a refund, please click here to contact customer support, and specify product refund to be connected to the correct team. 

To file your 2019 return you will need to purchase the 2019 CD or download. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies