I can't get past the page that you enter and save names and addresses on. there is no "continue" button.

I can't get past the first page where I fill in names and addresses. There is no "Continue" button.

I had a similar problem when running TurboTax inside a virtual machine. If that happens to be your case try to switch the VM into full screen mode, this should make the entire dialog visible, including the buttons at the bottom.

Otherwise you can try to use the TAB key, trying to find the right button blindly and confirm with RETURN. When I tried that I ended in a similar loop though.