Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Attend our Ask the Experts event about Extension Filers on Sept 25! >> RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I can't get into my ID me account. I can't get my PIN number. Nobody will help me. I've asked his questions multiple times on this platform and other platforms

. I don't have a driver's license because I don't have a birth certificate. I can't get my birth certificate cuz I don't have a driver's license. So I'm stuck there right. I can't get my PIN number because I can't get into my ID me because I don't have an ID a driver's license. I can't get nobody to help me and I'm really frustrated I keep losing my income tax each year because I keep going in the same Circle it's very frustrating. And I have nobody lean on if I ask a question it's because I don't know the answer. I'm so angry and so frustrated over the way I've been treated by both my government TurboTax the DPS everybody. I've asked the community here multiple times and nobody wants to help. Not that y'all get paid or it's your job to help so I'm not as mad at you guys. I feel that it's unfair that you reach out for help and you get asked to reach out to the community. That's what you do to people customers that you don't care about just pound them off on somebody else that's what I feel is happened. If anybody can help me I would highly appreciate it I'm stuck and I don't know how to fix it. If people don't like helping others then they shouldn't have jobs doing customer service. Also think I can tell me how I can write a review for TurboTax I'd like to do that. I can read them but I want a right one. I would love to share my experience
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I can't get into my ID me account. I can't get my PIN number. Nobody will help me. I've asked his questions multiple times on this platform and other platforms

What tax problem do you have?  Did you file a tax return and still waiting for a refund?  

Try the Tax Advocate

Home - Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) - Taxpayer Advocate Service

If you are trying to e-file and do not know your IP-Pin number, there is nobody that will be able to help you.  You need to take steps to obtain a birth certificate.  What is needed will vary by state.  Find out what records your state will accept and get a birth certificate issued.   

Until you get the birth certificate resolved, you will only be able to file your income tax by mail.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies