Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I can't find my 2018 deluxe disc to reinstall so i can amend my 2018 return. is it available on line thru you? or is available elsewhere?

is the turbo tax online secure and is it the deluxe version?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

I can't find my 2018 deluxe disc to reinstall so i can amend my 2018 return. is it available on line thru you? or is available elsewhere?

You cannot use TurboTax Online to amend a tax return that you filed with the CD/Download TurboTax software. If you purchased the disk from TurboTax.com there might be a 2018 download in the account that you used for the purchase. See the following FAQ for instructions to access it.

How do I download the software I purchased at TurboTax.com?

If not, you can use the 2018 amend software, which you can download from the following link.

TurboTax 2018 amendment software

In either case, you will need the .tax2018 file for the original tax return that you filed.

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

After you reinstall TurboTax, if your .tax2018 file includes a state tax return, you must download the state software before you will be able to open the file.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies