I can't find my 2018 deluxe disc to reinstall so i...

jrsutton-cinci-r

I can't find my 2018 deluxe disc to reinstall so i can amend my 2018 return. is it available on line thru you? or is available elsewhere?

is the turbo tax online secure and is it the deluxe version?
rjs

You cannot use TurboTax Online to amend a tax return that you filed with the CD/Download TurboTax software. If you purchased the disk from TurboTax.com there might be a 2018 download in the account that you used for the purchase. See the following FAQ for instructions to access it.

How do I download the software I purchased at TurboTax.com?

If not, you can use the 2018 amend software, which you can download from the following link.

TurboTax 2018 amendment software

In either case, you will need the .tax2018 file for the original tax return that you filed.

rjs

After you reinstall TurboTax, if your .tax2018 file includes a state tax return, you must download the state software before you will be able to open the file.