erick909626

I bought turbo tax cd rom from sams club and hate it.. I want to go back to turbo tax online but don't want to be double charged.. itys a real hassle and im considering l

Gee t he CD Desktop program should be a lot better and easier than using the Online version.  What problems are you having?  Do you need help transferring from 2017 Online?
rjs

Go to the following link for information about how to get a refund under the Satisfaction Guarantee for the CD that you bought from Sam's Club.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901181-our-turbotax-satisfaction-guaranteed-refund-policy