Solved: I bought the disk, but when I installed it the form that should have my past returns was blank. WHY? I bought from you particularly to get that sheet of prior returns.

professor33

I bought the disk, but when I installed it the form that should have my past returns was blank. WHY? I bought from you particularly to get that sheet of prior returns.

NO they don't! The form has a single sheet with last 4(?) previous years to compare

APS39

I am not a computer expert but the way I understand it is that the prior returns are stored on your own computer and the new program finds and displays them as needed. If you have a new computer or wiped your old memory, you might not have the old records.

What did you use previously?  Desktop software or online software?
APS39