ewilli16

I believe Turbo Tax has a glitch in it for the Ohio School District tax. Mine is correct, but it says that its wrong and will not let me file my taxes until it is fixed.

I've spoken to 2 turbo tax IT folks on the phone & no one can figure it out.  HELP!!!!!  I want to get my taxes filed & done
ewilli16

Also, I have "deleted" the SD 100 form a million times and it will not delete out, even the IT people couldn't get it to work.  How is it that I know more than the people at Turbo Tax who are supposed to help me?

LenaH

You could be having issue with school district taxes if you are located in a non-taxable district or you have the incorrect school district code. If the district's income tax rate is 0.00%, it does not need to be filed. 

Please enter your address in The Ohio School District Tax Finder. If your school district is listed at a 0% tax rate, you do not have to file a school district return and should be removed from your state return. 

To remove a school district tax return, please follow these steps:

1. Open your tax return.
  2. Click on Tools.
  3. Click on Delete a Form
  4. Scroll down to your state forms and look for the SD-100 form and click Delete

If deleting the form does not work, then please first log out of your TurboTax Online and delete your cookies. For more information on how to delete your cookies on the browser you are using, please see How do I delete cookies?

You can also try using a different browser to delete your SD-100 if it is not needed on your return. 

@ewilli16