Solved: I became self employed in January 2016 and have not filed estimated taxes yet. My wife is employed. Will Premier program let me to pay estimated taxes going forward?

union02871

I became self employed in January 2016 and have not filed estimated taxes yet. My wife is employed. Will Premier program let me to pay estimated taxes going forward?

DDollar

Yes, as you finish your return, if you owe a significant amount the program will prompt you to calculate estimate taxes and will generate the 1040-ES forms for you to print.  You can always download Form 1040-ES from the IRS website and make payments - you don't need TurboTax to do that. 

DDollar