I am wondering if I need to charge in sales tax from the online fitness and nutrition coaching products that I sale to my clients online

Some states have tried to put sales tax on "service" in addition to goods.  You need to check into the  sales tax/ use tax laws  for your own state and also for the states where your clients reside.  It is  frustrating but there is no universally true rule here.

this is an income tax forum not a sales tax forum.  sales tax laws are complicated  especially online sales because some may be to out of state customers.