Solved: I am using the self- employed software but I need to be using the business and personal ; how can I changes the software know?

I am using the self- employed software but I need to be using the business and personal ; how can I changes the software know?

TurboTax Home & BUsiness is the name of the CD/Desktop software that you physically install on your computer.

TurboTax Self-Employed is the name of the Online version of the software.

Functional-wise, the only difference between the two is the spelling. (Literally!)