trevornetwork

I am unable to delete form 8960. It keeps appearing in the list, and is preventing me from filing. It does not seem to apply to me.

foodboy767

I have the same problem. Form 8960 doe NOT apply to my tax situation. I have called Intuit 5 times about this. Every time I call, I get a different answer. I've tried other versions of TurboTax, to no avail. Intuit does not seem interested in resolving this issue...and that "form available date"? It keeps moving farther into the future, which tells me Form 8960 has become another hostage to the ongoing government shutdown. I wish I could be more helpful, but then again, I wish Intuit could be more helpful. I'm going to try H&R Block...I'll report back.

foodboy767

Went to the H&R Block website, started and completed my return in under 25 minutes. No Form 8960 issue. Total cost was less than TurboTax. My return has been accepted by the IRS and I am awaiting my refund. Adios, TurboTax.
ndsticky

Love it.  I'm working on H&R Block WHILE I'm on hold with Turbotax Support who are apparently completely unable to comprehend let alone fix this problem!  
rainergonet

Same here! My return definitely does not require Form 8960. Is there a work around so that we can proceed with e-File?
ndsticky

yup.  H&R block.  done in 20 min no issues.