Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am not sure what they want. I didn't owe any taxes in 2021. Was going through a divorce just barely remember filing. If I filed can't find it.

How can I find out what the irs has that us causing this problem?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

I am not sure what they want. I didn't owe any taxes in 2021. Was going through a divorce just barely remember filing. If I filed can't find it.

Is your return getting rejected? If so, please provide the rejection code you received.

You can also request a copy of your tax return from the IRS, however, if you have an immediate need, you can get a copy of your tax transcript from the IRS. See How do I get a copy of my tax return or transcript from the IRS? for more information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Not sure if you can find out what you need, but you can create an IRS account at IRS.gov. They would have your 2021 return if filed. It looks like the sign-up procedure is more involved than a few years ago; you may want to give it a try. Its free.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies