trenb32

I am not able to log out. Account Menu does drop down with save or log out

ErinH

This has been occurring with some customers using various browsers. We are currently unsure of what setting is causing it, but TurboTax Online saves your return after each screen in case one were to get disconnected accidentally.  So you can go a neutral screen where you are not inputting any data, and then close the browser. If the problem continues please try clearing your cookies and cache or you can try another browser.

ErinH