awadh

I am not a US citizen and I dont have health insurance in US. How can I skip this question?

TaxGuyBill

Before you do what DoninGA suggested, we need to determine your Residency status for tax purposes.  Did you live in the US?  If so, are you considered a tax-Resident?  If you are not sure, please let us know why type of visa you have (if any), and the EXACT dates you have been in the US for the last 6 years.
awadh

Hi, I never lived in US and never been a US citizen. I have invested in US via a LCC company. I should not need to fill in Social Security # and Medical Insurance contribution. I only should need to complete return for 1099-MISC form. But the application is asking for Social Security number and health insurance contribution. both. Please help.

@awadh - Your status is a nonresident alien and you should be using IRS Form 1040NR.  TurboTax does not support Form 1040NR.

In the Health Insurance section, just select that you did not have it at any point.  On the next screen check the box for Resident of a foreign country or U.S. territory and Continue.  Then select all the months you were a resident of a foreign country.  If you selected 10 months or more the penalty would be waived for not having health insurance.