triciacavada32

I am from Texas and on my w2 box 15 is filled but don't have the Texas option on turbo tax

Several  states do not have a state income tax.  So these states will not show up in certain drop down lists.   Leave boxes 15, 16, and 17 blank when you enter a W-2 for these states.

Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and Wyoming

triciacavada32

Yes, but on my Texas w2 those boxes have info in them. 15 ha free state then the employee id, 16 has and amount and 17 doesn’t have anything. So yeah it won’t let me continue unless that is filled. Didn’t know if anyone else is have this issue? 
thanks