triciacavada32

I am from Texas and on my w2 box 15 is filled but don't have the Texas option on turbo tax

Several  states do not have a state income tax.  So these states will not show up in certain drop down lists.   Leave boxes 15, 16, and 17 blank when you enter a W-2 for these states.

Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and Wyoming

triciacavada32

Yes, but on my Texas w2 those boxes have info in them. 15 ha free state then the employee id, 16 has and amount and 17 doesn’t have anything. So yeah it won’t let me continue unless that is filled. Didn’t know if anyone else is have this issue? 
thanks 

pnoliver007

Hello, turbo tax continues to require W2 Box 15 from Texas income. it will not let me go further. I have income form both Texas and Arizona.

Please help.

MayaD

There is no option in TurboTax because Texas has no state income tax. Leave box 15 empty.