I am finalizing my 2020 Federal return with additi...

franco13

I am finalizing my 2020 Federal return with additional taxes due. There is no option to enter the May 17, 2021 deadline just extended by the IRS.

When will Turbotax update the new federal tax deadline - May 17, 2021
LenaH

The IRS E-file Servers have not yet been updated for Tax due payment dates up until 5/17/21. TurboTax's product team expects to hear when The IRS will have their e-file servers updated on Monday, March 22, 2021. At that point, changes to TurboTax can be made. 

Fazel

Hi It is after March 22nd, and the TurboTax software is not updated yet. I was wondering how I can e-file for May, 17th?

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

We are still waiting on some changes to be made to allow the 5/17 payment date to be accepted via e-file. You can Sign up here for updates.

Please see this for more information: Why am I unable to choose payment dates after 4/15/2021 for taxes due

@Fazel