Solved: I am filing for my daughter. So does the questions in the beginning pertain to me or my daughter?!

I am filing for my daughter. So does the questions in the beginning pertain to me or my daughter?!

in the beginning of this it said to answer the questions about myself and we get to the taxpayer later.
I am confused though! is the question about marital status for me or for my daughter that I am filing for?

If you are filing for your daughter, you would start entering her personal information ( name, address, etc).  The marital status-related question that pertains to her.  

If you are claiming her as your dependent, the marital status question particular refers to you, as the taxpayer.