I am entering a w2. box 14 has an amount for njvpdi. your drop down does not have that for nj. what shall I enter. I don't know why it does not simply import any way . it is an ADP company

You can use the ''Other'' category.  TurboTax will figure out if it impacts your return or not. If we need more information, we'll ask you later in the interview.

In many cases, the information that your employer lists in Box 14 of your W-2 does not affect your income tax return. In fact, for many Box 14 entries, the IRS does not even provide a place for it to get reported on your return forms. They are reported to you in Box 14 simply for informational purposes.  It is basically a parking lot for many types of miscellaneous information the employer wants to report to you.