Solved: I am covered under medicare Part A & B. How do I show this on "Were you covered by Insurance" LDW in Texas

I am covered under medicare Part A & B. How do I show this on "Were you covered by Insurance" LDW in Texas

You will only need to answer Yes, you were covered by insurance all year and No you were not covered by Obamacare.  You will then see a screen that says that is all we need.  There is no need to enter anything else. 

To do this 

1. Click Federal Taxes
  2. Health Insurance
  3. Then select "I had Health Insurance coverage all year"  as long as you were covered all year.

You may have received a 1099-B, but there is no need to enter it. It is just for your records. 

To do this 

1. Click Federal Taxes
  2. Health Insurance