I am attempting to pay for completed taxes and it is telling me to contact you -??

This is a user discussion forum.  TT Support is closed for the Labor Day holiday.

To contact TurboTax customer service/support use their contact website during business hours.  If the problem concerns any type of refund for fees, use the key words billing issues and do Not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.

Submit your question/problem during business hours and then use the option for Call (a phone number will be provided for Call) to speak directly with a TurboTax agent –

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/ 

What is the exact reason given for the rejection of the payment ?   Maybe we can diagnose your issue.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing