I am a CPA self-preparing my own taxes using Turbo...

atgu53

I am a CPA self-preparing my own taxes using Turbotax and am due a refund. I'm doing these for myself, rather than for compensation. Does this mean I don't need a PIN?

I am reviewing my return and want to make sure the PIN is not needed to efile since the I have an IRS assigned PIN.
BillM223

"an IRS assigned PIN" You mean an ID PIN? Yes you would need that in any case (e-file or not).

If you are talking about an e-file pin, then note that the IRS is moving away from the self-assigned e-file pin from 2018 to using your 2018 AGI as the verification. 

This should be no problem for you, right?

Carl

If you're asking about the PTIN as opposed to the PIN, you need your 2018 AGI or your 5-digit PIN to e-file your own self-prepared tax return. As for your PTIN, Since Turbotax is for a self-prepared tax return,  there's nowhere to enter a PTIN.