cahohman19

I am 24 years old and have health insurance under my father's plan. I do not have a 1095-A form. What do I do?

My father has Blue Cross Blue Shield and although he received the form, I'm not sure that I should be entering the information under my own taxes.

MargaretL

Blue Cross Blue Shield is not considered "Obamacare" plan.  So, when going through the Health Insurance section, all you have to do is indicate that you have health insurance coverage all year (if applicable) and that you were not enrolled in other plans (such us Obamacare of Healthcare.gov plan).

MargaretL