Bruce865

I agreed to pay $19.99 but am being charged $39.99.

The free addition included federal and state returns.  I opted to go with the 19.99 to add PLUS.  Please correct this so I can move forward to arrange payment and get the returns filed.

Read the screen.  
It says you will be charged $39.99 if you chose to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from the federal tax refund.  

If you want to pay for this optional service plus the $19.99 then click on Pay with federal refund.  If you only want to pay for the $19.99 Plus edition then click on Pay with credit card 

vszilard

I paid $19.99 with a credit card but when I return to the program I still have to choose the same options, I cannot continue without paying again. How do I get credit applied in the program for the $19.99 and skip to the filing screen?

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing