Solved: I added the max benefits, why am i not given the option to pay turbo taxes fee from my federal return?

I added the max benefits, why am i not given the option to pay turbo taxes fee from my federal return?

To qualify for this payment option, your federal refund must be sufficient to cover your TurboTax fees, you'll need to e-file, your address cannot be foreign, and Form 8888 can't be on your return.

1. With your return open, select File from the side menu and proceed to the Just a few steps left screen.
  2. On this screen, select Start here or Revisit for the first step.
  3. Choose Select Payment Method on the next screen, and then Pay with your federal refund on the screen after that.

How large is the refund?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

It doesnt give me the option to pay with refund only to pay with credit card.

Yes if you are not eligible to pay with the refund, the option will not be there.