lynnkeelin56

I accidently purchased the 2016 Deluxe instead of the 2016 Business today. How do I exchange what I purchased?

Hi,

This morning I purchased the 2016 Deluxe download, order # QSTW#######, and I should have purchased the 2016 Business download.  Is there a way to return the Deluxe and purchase the Business software?

Best,

[name removed]

You can use this TurboTax to request a refund for the software purchase - https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/refund-request/index.jsp

However you will still need one of the TurboTax personal editions to complete your personal tax return.  The Business Edition cannot complete a personal tax return, Form 1040.  The Business Edition can only be installed on a Windows based computer, not on a Mac or online.

lynnkeelin56

Thank you for the reply, it was very helpful.  I don't need the personal edition as I did that earlier this year.  I just need the business edition.

Normally, one does the Business return first, since it can impact one's Personal return.