jenhern5

I accidentally selected Bank Account Interest on my taxes. how do i take it off????

LindaA

To remove bank account interest:

• Continue your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in and click Take me to my return.)
  • Click the drop-down arrow next to Tax Tools (lower left of your screen).
  • Select Tools.
  • In the pop-up window, select Topic Search.
  • In the I'm looking for: box, type 1099-int.
  • In the results box, highlight 1099-int, then click GO.
  • You'll land on Here's the interest we have so far. Click Delete for the entry you wish to remove. (Click the first screenshot below to enlarge it for reference.)
  • Click Yes when asked for Delete Confirmation. (Click the second screenshot below for reference.)

LindaA

To remove bank account interest:

• Select Tools.