How to upload the CoinTracker CSV file? I get an e...

loarja1

How to upload the CoinTracker CSV file? I get an error "no headers found" but the file has headers from CoinTracker.

This is from CoinTracker -- not CoinBase.  It is the CSV file directly from CoinTracker.
AnnetteB6

Here is a link to an article in the CoinTracker help center to guide you through the process:

Using CoinTracker to file with TurboTax

loarja1

At first I wasn’t seeing the Tax Report section.  Turns out I needed to buy an upgrade of CoinTracker.  Once that was paid, then the additional Tax Report section opened up as shown in the listed support link.

Cynthiad66

We have discovered a work around that corrects the headers problem.

Per @DawnC

I was able to get a CSV file imported into TurboTax.   I selected BitTaxer and deleted all columns from my CSV file except for the 5 listed below.   I had to delete the Service Name column.  It finally worked, but not until my column labels matched the following:

1. Purchase Date
  2. Date Sold
  3. Proceeds
  4. Cost Basis
  5. Currency Name

All transactions imported and I was able to check off the ones that are not taxable (such as your rewards) so as to not include them on my tax return.   I hope this works for you!!