January 21, 2020 4:23 PM
January 22, 2020 4:17 PM
@dkegler929 Found a message from yesterday when the FAQ had the following steps to register the 2019 account so that the prior year returns can be accessed.
- If you haven't chosen yet, pick the product that is right for you (if you aren’t sure, select TurboTax Free Edition) when starting.
- Follow the screens and provide some personal info.
- When you've reached the Personal info summary screen, select Continue.
- Select File in the left menu (this is just a step in order to register or pay, you won’t actually be filing).
- Continue until you get to Review your order and select Start.
- Select View payment options.
- Register or pay for TurboTax, depending on which version you're using.
- Go to Tax Home in the left menu.
- Under Your tax returns & documents, go to Download/print return (PDF) (select Show if not visible).