matt9

How to get through the"let's get your billing address" screen with the keyboard?

I'm about to file my return, but I'm stuck on the "let's get your billing address" screen. It doesn't fit entirely on my display (virtual machine), has no scroll bars and can't be resized. I can't see the buttons at the bottom. Using the TAB key I guessed my way to the OK/confirm/... button, but then a dialog pops up asking if I want to use the USPS standard address. The option is selected, but I haven't found how to confirm this selection (here again I don't see the bottom which I guess has buttons).

Please help me out!
matt9

I missed the obvious solution: switch the virtual machine into full screen mode. With that the buttons are visible and I can move the mouse to select them
gwally333

How do I switch the virtual machine into full screen mode.  I've tried everything.  
bob5120

Suppose you are not on a Virtual machine?  How do I shrink the screen so I can see the buttons?