Here's how to change or get rid of these Other Income Taxes:
- Sign into your return, and select "take me to my return"
- On the left select "Federal", then "Deductions & Credits"
- Scroll down "Estimates and Other Taxes Paid", and select "show more" (See Attachment)
- Select "Edit" or "Revisit" beside "Other Income Taxes"
If you’re seeing an amount next to Other Income Taxes, this is normal for most people. This amount includes taxes you’ve already paid and is calculated based on information you’ve entered so far, like withholding amounts from your W-2 or estimated taxes you’ve paid in advance.
They can also come from taxes entered if you:
- Made an extension payment
- Used last year's refund to apply to this year's taxes
- Made any other federal, state or local payments in 2017