Theo-m-h-d

How to delete K-1 In Deluxe version?

Last year I had a K-1, this year I do not. I'm trying to delete it from my return this year and I see no option to delete it. The online help section told me to mark "Yes" I received income even if I didn't and then I'd have an option to delete it. I can't mark "yes" that I've received income to open the option to delete it without upgrading from deluxe to the next version which is double the cost. How do I delete my K-1 without upgrading my turbo tax version?

MinhT

How to delete K-1 In Deluxe version?

This form K-1 has been transferred to your 2016 return from previous years' returns.

To delete it, please follow these steps:

• In TurboTax, open your return
  • On the top of your screen click on My Account, then click on Tools in the small dialog box
  • On the Tools Center page, click on Delete a form
  • A list of forms will appear. Locate the Form K-1 Wks (name of entity) and click Delete next to it.
  • On the next screen, click Delete Form
  • If you see the Form K-1 (name of entity), also delete it. But remember to delete the worksheet (Wks) first.

MinhT

How to delete K-1 In Deluxe version?

• In TurboTax, open your return
  • On the next screen, click Delete Form