`

How should i write my w4? I have an exempt notice 2014-7 and a non exempt. Both income are under the state of california. I am an ihss provider. what should i do?

i get 2 paystub but these incomes are combined, and after 40hrs i get an overtime pay how should i fill my w4?

You need to find out from your employer how your withholding is calculated. Is the withholding calculated separately on each payment or is the total income from both payments considered in determining how much to withhold. If withholding is calculated separately on each payment, you will not have enough tax withheld even if you take the normal number of allowances based on your income and other things that affect your taxes.