turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jcore58
Returning Member

How much is an additional state for 2017 Premier CD version? I need 3 total states and can't believe it's $44.99, if I'm reading it correctly. (or $39.99 or $19.99)

I find it odd that it's so hard to find out how much for an additional state for TurboTax 2017 Premier CD version.  I've seen different prices, what's the final answer. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How much is an additional state for 2017 Premier CD version? I need 3 total states and can't believe it's $44.99, if I'm reading it correctly. (or $39.99 or $19.99)

Yes, each additional state software program you add to Premier is another $44.99.  You get the software for one state with the desktop software and have to pay for each additional state.  There is also an e-file fee  ($24.99)  for e-filing the state returns but you can avoid that by printing and mailing in the state returns.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Yes, each additional state software program you add to Premier is another $44.99.  You get the software for one state with the desktop software and have to pay for each additional state.  There is also an e-file fee  ($24.99)  for e-filing the state returns but you can avoid that by printing and mailing in the state returns.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies