jcore58

How much is an additional state for 2017 Premier CD version? I need 3 total states and can't believe it's $44.99, if I'm reading it correctly. (or $39.99 or $19.99)

I find it odd that it's so hard to find out how much for an additional state for TurboTax 2017 Premier CD version.  I've seen different prices, what's the final answer. 

Yes, each additional state software program you add to Premier is another $44.99.  You get the software for one state with the desktop software and have to pay for each additional state.  There is also an e-file fee  ($24.99)  for e-filing the state returns but you can avoid that by printing and mailing in the state returns.