Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

I filed the 3rd, mine still says being processed,  hopefully we will all get it soon. And I agree with the person talking about turbo tax not really helping with anything this year I'm very disappointed cause I have always used their sit,  next year I may look into something new.
ejinks23

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

@bentmtbabe08 Yours says still being processed or accepted? I filed on the 2nd and it just says accepted.
mickalickamarie
Returning Member

Bentmtbabe08 what is turbo tax supposed to do to help u get ur refund back quicker? They are abiding by the law, and not trying to get penalties because u are not happy

This so confusing. All i did was update W2s and change address. But all other info still the same. I didnt do the additional child credit thinggy so does that mean i get my return after the 15th??

@ejinks23 it's saying the same thing as I've noticed alot of people have said about it, not being able to give more information by the mid to end of Feb. And @mickalickamarie I'm not blaming not getting my refund on turbo tax,  all I said was I AGREE with people that have had made comments on this question post about turbo tax not providing the answers that they have in the past,  nothing about getting my refund at all just questions in general.
reidkyle1

My issue with turbo tax is not that I want them to give me my money quicker however it would be nice to get a email or two or [edited] maybe tell me upfront this [edited] was going to happen so I could prepare so if people want to be upset with turbo tax they have every right

Folks really you can't get mad at turbo tax, this same thing happened last year. They (the IRS) is following the law. Now if TT took money from folks telling them they could get their refund faster, then you got a way to get your money back.
reidkyle1

How many emails did everyone get from turbo tax to hurry up and file your taxes with them starting in mid January ? 100? How many emails have you got after you filed?  0? I DON'T want turbo tax to pay me however I would like them to be up front about the wait time and maybe some updates?

@reidkyle1 I agree with 100%

@reidkyle1 I agree with you 100%
harpoleon

This isn't a. Problem you guys have with tt it's a lack of patience and a hate of the law
reidkyle1

I do have very little patience I'm actually already bored of this and the law is what it is does not change the fact that I was flooded with emails and now they don't know me till  next January won't they. All I'm saying their are other online services and for me this was enough to start looking
harpoleon

What was enough?
harpoleon

The fact that the it's is following a law and most people just ignored it then they forgot about it's not working until the 29th of January all of this is irs not TurboTax
harpoleon

And btw @reidkyle1 not one place gives you your tax refund up front period
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies