How I changed banks where can i update information...

How I changed banks where can i update information for stimulus?

I switched banks i need to add new account for stimulus.

check the IRS.GOV FAQs. 

are you asking for the 2nd stimulus? 

Yes. 

@mlbraddy03 wrote:

Yes. 

TurboTax does not store your bank account routing and account number.  When completing your tax return you enter the bank routing and account number in the File section of the program.  The bank information is sent with your tax return to the IRS or your state. 

If and when the second stimulus is signed into law, the IRS may have links on the irs.gov website for direct deposit information.

@mlbraddy03 - here is the current IRS FAQ

My bank account information has changed or was incorrect. Can I update it using the tool? (updated J...

No. To help protect against potential fraud, the tool does not allow people to change direct deposit information already on file with the IRS.

If we issue a direct deposit and the bank information is invalid or the bank account has been closed, the bank will reject the deposit. We will then mail your Payment as soon as possible to the address we have on file for you, and we will update Get My Payment to reflect the date your payment will be mailed. Typically, once the payment is mailed, it will take up to 14 days to receive the payment, standard mailing time.