phanshaw42

How does a person file a 1099 themselves

I am self employed private contractor with 1099 and receipts and deductions to be 
included as well. How do I file my 1099 and deductions?

SharonC1

It sounds like you are the recipient of a 1099.  If I am wrong, please correct me in a comment.

If I am right, you will file your business income and expenses on IRS Schedule C.  TurboTax will complete the Schedule C for you once you enter your business income and expense into the program. 

To find your way to the right section of TurboTax, type in business income in the search bar and then click the Go to Schedule C box.

SharonC1