Turbo-Tax-user

How do you opt out / delete your profile/account from TurboTax's product called Turbo?

Immediately after I filed my taxes, TurboTax asked me something about my refund and credit score check.  
I mistakenly clicked Next and realized it opted me into your product called Turbo.  I see it created a profile (left hand side of page shows "View my profile" but clicking on it does not do anything)
Now I'm on the page that gave me the option to either click the link that says This Is Not Me or check a box and agree to the the following:
OK, show my free credit score and report. This won’t hurt your score.
Daniel_T

Do you see a button on the left hand side of the page saying "Tax Home"? Click this to exit Turbo and return back to the TurboTax homepage. A Turbo profile has not yet been created for you at the screen you are seeing.

Turbo-Tax-user

If I opt into Turbo, is there an option to later opt out if I chose?   Or no such option?