How do i through turbo tax file a state extension?

As you enter the info in the State section, follow prompts till the end.  The program will ask you about the extension.  

For more information, see here State extension

your hyperlink doesn't get to the actual state return/ extension entry point.  Wheres the download directions for state return/extension?

I have 2 extensions to file. Our disabled son has a small refund due but due to injury I can't get both ours or his taxes filed.  I already applied for an extension for his, but now it won't allow me to apply for an extension for my wife's earnings, as it keeps popping up that "Looks like you already applied for an extension" statement repeatedly.  I'm at my wits end trying to get this filed!!!  The tax files for both his & my wife's & my files are totally different returns so how in the heck do I get this electronically filed buy midnight??????

*by

When I click the link to Easy Extension it just takes me to a page saying "Looks like you already applied for an extension" I did but that was just federal. I still need to do the state and there seems to be no link for it.

From my experience, once you've filed Fed the state is automatic.  At least that's what I did a couple of years ago.  You might call your state tax department just to be sure that is accurate for your state.

I hope you are right. The program and instructions is definitely not helpful today...

I agree