Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I talk to agent about previous return? I paid deluxe fee for year 2022 and there's no way yo talk to anyone!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

How do I talk to agent about previous return? I paid deluxe fee for year 2022 and there's no way yo talk to anyone!

Paying your fee for 2022 did not file your return.  Did you go all the way through the FILE section and click the big orange button that said "Transmit my returns?"

What does it say in your account?  Does it show that the return was accepted?   Or does it say something else---like "rejected," "printed," or "ready to mail?”

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Yes. I filed for 2022 successfully and forgot to claim one of the forms so I went on and did amended tax for 2022 today, and had some questions to ask. But when I try to chat, it tells me I have to pay. When I call, it says my account cannot be found. I alrdy paid and submitted my return through turbotax with deluxe. Do they want me to pay for 2023 to get service or advice for 2022? This is ridiculous.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies