Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I sign my taxes without signing up for Credit Karma hotline Eda do is sign and file my taxes I don't need Credit Karma

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

How do I sign my taxes without signing up for Credit Karma hotline Eda do is sign and file my taxes I don't need Credit Karma

there is no physical signature for an e-filed return.  Your prior year AGI is your signature.

@tangiers-1  wrote:  "How do I sign my taxes without signing up for Credit Karma hotline Eda do is sign and file my taxes I don't need Credit Karma"

I'm not sure what screen you're on, and I can't view them anyway.

Is it trying to get you to deposit your refund to a Credit Karma Money Spend account/Credit Karma Visa Debit Card, or is it trying to sign you up for a Credit Karma web account, credit report, credit monitoring, etc.?

If you're being offered something from Credit Karma that you don't want, look very carefully at the whole screen to try to find a way around it.  Look for any small text/links to decline and proceed without it.  I can't test it because I have no way to reproduce those screens.

Or see if you can go back a screen to get out of it.  Can you find a way around it if you go back to the preceding screen?

If you can't figure out how to decline it, then phone TurboTax Support during business hours before proceeding.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies