How do I remove the Schedule C Two Year Comparison...

erjo94

How do I remove the Schedule C Two Year Comparison? Says this feature is only available in TurboTax Self-Employed...trying to get rid of it!!

MinhT1

You cannot remove or turn off the two year comparison.

This comparison serves as a reminder of what was claimed as income and expenses the previous year.

erjo94

It won't allow me to file an e-file, only through mail with this feature. 

AnnetteB6

What kind of message are you seeing with regard to the two-year comparison and not being allowed to electronically file?  It does not make sense because that information is not sent to the IRS with your tax return and should not affect your filing method.

@erjo94

cclemmons10

I'm having similar issue. How did you resolve?

MaryM428

To delete the Two Year Comparison

Go to Tax Tools in the black panel on the left side of the screen

Click on Tools

Click Delete a Form

Find Two Year Comparison and Click Delete

To delete the Schedule C

Click on Tools

Click Delete a Form

Find Schedule C and Click Delete

But if a form is needed for the return, it will come back.  So to delete it permanently, you will need to delete the business that it refers to.
To delete the business entry in TurboTax just select the wastebasket to the right of the business name in your self-employed work summary.