How do I receive a form of verification from my tax extension?

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2879424-how-do-i-print-my-4868-extension-form-after-e-filing-it-th...>

Did you not get the email acceptance of the extension filing ? 

How do I print my 4868 extension form after e-filing it through TurboTax Easy Extension?

1.     Sign in to your TurboTax account, if you're not already signed in.

2.     If it's not already open, select Take me to my return to reopen your tax return.

3.     On the left side of your screen, select Tax Tools > Print Center from the menu (if necessary, tap the 3 white lines to expand the menu).

4.     Select the first option, Print, save or preview this year's return and follow the directions to print all forms and worksheets. Your 4868 will be included in the printout.