retirewithenough

How do I pay for turbotax

how do i pay for turbotax

bluedeb

How do I pay for turbotax

How can I pay my TurboTax Online fees? (you can pay by direct debit, credit card, or pay with your Federal refund.  If you pay with your Federal refund, there is an additional charge of $39.99 for that service)

To pay for TurboTax:

• Open or continue your return.
  • Select File in the left menu and then select Start next to Step 1 Review your order.
  • Select View payment options.
  • Select Pay with credit card (or Pay with federal refund, if that option is available) to make your payment.

Because paying for your TurboTax Online fees is separate from e-filing your return, you can pay at any time prior to filing your return.

bluedeb

How do I pay for turbotax

To pay for TurboTax:

• Open or continue your return.
  • Select View payment options.