Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I make the font bigger on the desktop version of Turbotax? The usual shift command plus is not working on my MacBook Pro. Thank you

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I make the font bigger on the desktop version of Turbotax? The usual shift command plus is not working on my MacBook Pro. Thank you

I called Apple and they said go to 

Settings>Displays>top row, choose one of the five window sizes with the red/yellow/green buttons that makes thinks the way you want them

That blew the sizes up on everything on my computer

View solution in original post

7 Replies

You might have to contact Support if no one here reads your post who has a MacBook Pro.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

@macuser_22 

Any helpful hints ?

Yay google ...  

Change font sizes within the Fonts window on Mac
  1. In an app on your Mac, choose Format > Show Fonts or Format > Font > Show Fonts.
  2. In the Fonts window, click the Action pop-up menu , choose Edit Sizes, then do any of the following: Add a font size: Type a new size, then click the Add button . ...
  3. Click Done.

Change font sizes within the Fonts window on Mac

Apple places that info online, but did they ever try to follow their own directions? Where is this elusive "Format" button from within Finder or Safari or Chrome or Turbotax. Nowhere, that's where, but thank you for trying to help me

I called Apple and they said go to 

Settings>Displays>top row, choose one of the five window sizes with the red/yellow/green buttons that makes thinks the way you want them

That blew the sizes up on everything on my computer

Great idea ... call apple to get a MAC answer.  

For a PC / Windows

Open TurboTax.

Look at the top left for the menu in the black stripe for "VIEW"

Click on VIEW, move your cursor to the right and click on "Zoom In" or "Zoom Out"

OR

Using your keyboard, hold down the CTRL key and select the "+" key to zoom in, or the "-" key to zoom out

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies